Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Emotional

As I drove to work that morning, I was listening to Spanish worship songs, not because I speak Spanish, but because I was supposed to be learning the songs in Spanish.  I wasn't feeling so good and felt very anxious for a number of reasons.  All of a sudden, as I continued down the road, God met me there.  The clouds above me were moving in the most beautiful way,  the wind was moving the clouds quickly across the sky and the sun was just barely peeking through.  I knew at that moment that God was there and I was wonderstruck.  Then the song on the cd (that I didn't know the words for) just struck a note in my heart and I began crying at the beauty and wonder of the Father.  What an amazing experience.  What a way to see God's presence in the everyday.

#livewonderstruck

No comments:

Post a Comment