Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Confirmation

Tonight I sit here wonderstruck at the way God orchestrasts things.  I find it absolutely amazing that God places people in our lives at just the right time.  Tonight, I went to a voice lesson expecting to learn about how to sing better and instead I learned about the heart of God.  (Ok, so I learned how to sing better too.). My voice teacher was trying to help me learn about emotion and give me confidence.  She told me about The battles in the Old Testament and the importance of musicians,  she told about how God had created us (at least some of us) to sing.  She told me about how singing (Praising God) defeats the enemy.  Even in the voice lesson itself, she confirmed some other things that God has been showing me.  Once again, the sacred echo of God's love was heard as I drove home marveling at God's timing and how he orchestrates things so that we hear them at just the right time.  So tonight I go to sleep wonderstruck and at peace.

#livewonderstruck

No comments:

Post a Comment