Thursday, April 11, 2013

God is With Me

Frustrated was how I felt as I drove back to the house to pick up the item I forgot.
Angry with myself for forgetting and annoyed that I would now arrive late whenI had tried so hard to be on time.
I only had one thing to remember and I forgot it.

After we ate, we played a simple game.  We had a partner, we answered a question, we switched partners.  The first question we answered was:  I know God is with me when...

My partner said: I know God is with me when He calms me after I forgot to bring the one item we needed and had to go all the way back home for it.  I said: Me Too!  Me Too!

How wonderful it is that God reminds us we're not the only one...even in our mistakes and failures.  Even when we're angry and upset and feeling stupid, God shows up to remind us that we are loved and cared for.

#live wonderstruck

No comments:

Post a Comment