Sunday, March 24, 2013

Jesus Showed Up

Today, I am wonderstruck at the power of God.  I am amazed that when we look for Him, He shows up.  Today He showed up and it was awe-inspiring.

In Church Service this morning, He showed up....and I cried at the thought of His sacrifice.
In Sunday School, He showed up and I saw Palm Sunday in a new light.
At our play tonight, He showed up and made His presence known.

The trial of Jesus was seen in a different way and I pray that people were left with a new understanding.  I pray that others saw what I've been seeing for the last several weeks as I focused on what really happened that night.  As I realized anew what Jesus really went through for me.  As I realized anew what His sacrifice meant.

Thank you, Lord, for showing up.

#livewonderstruck

No comments:

Post a Comment