Wednesday, March 20, 2013

The Little Things

Today, God gave me little things that showed his love:
  • The surprise swirly pattern at the bottom of my mug.
  • Having my weekly Bible Verse be from the same book of the Bible as the story I had just read.
  • Finding the new contact that I dropped on the floor: without having to search for it.
  • Praying, and then putting the contact in the first time I tried.
  • Leaving for work only a few minutes behind after feeling like I would most assuredly be late.
  • Getting to work on time, knowing I would be late.
  • See the student make the connection even I didn't think of.
  • Being given a breakfast sandwich that I wasn't expecting.
  • Realizing I have less paperwork to do then I thought I did.
  • Ranting and raving as I drove down the road, only to be stopped in my tracks by the SUN pouring down through the clouds.  (I didn't stop the car, just paused, put a smile on my face, and laughed.)
How is it that even as I am feeling unnerved, God shows up and reminds me that He's still there and He's still in charge and there is always something to be wonderstruck at, if I'll stop thinking about me and start thinking about Him.

#livewonderstruck

No comments:

Post a Comment