Monday, March 18, 2013

The Beginning

As I begin this journey, I suppose I should explain exactly why I decided to start this blog.  I have blogged before, but don't consider myself a writer.  After a while, I got bored with writing and just quit.

This weekend, I felt as though I came to a crossroads in my spiritual journey.  I was challenged by a book I began reading to look for the "Wonder of God" in the everyday.  I realized that if I begin looking, I will begin seeing God's handiwork and I decided I wanted to keep a journal of what I was seeing, experiencing, and learning.  I will not promise to write every day, but I promise to be on the look out for ways in which I can and will live "wonderstruck".  And I promise to share them so that you, the reader, can be wonderstruck with me as well.

#LIVEWONDERSTRUCK

No comments:

Post a Comment